Purist Audio Design in One word

Dear all,
I’m always looking to try out diff cables and cords from diff brands. Now Purist is next on my wish list, so before getting too deep and too technical, products line, house sound... in your experience with Purist, what would you put it all in one word? I’d like to hear it from all of you.
Thank you
128x128nasaman
@nasaman

I would reach out to @albertporter for best possible guidance on cable within Purist line. He is a great guy, very knowledgeable and a long time Purist Cable Dealer. Based on your current system, he can advise you what would be the best line to start off. 

My partly educated guess would be that in the current Luminist Revision line Aqueous would be the best value. I haven't heard it yet but that's my impression after talking to those in the know. Neptune is great, I have RCA interconnects. My only minor complaint is that at this level it could have slightly better high frequencies extension. Tchernov Audio Reference that I also have has some advantage in this area. Both great cables, very different, in most cases with most recordings I prefer Purist Neptune. And I think nothing or maybe very few other cables can give you such an incredible soundstage.
Thank you all. I really appreciate each every one of you. I’ve been talking and emailing with Albert and have learn a lot. Also, Purist online’s product history was much helpful.for a newbie.
I have decided to fresh start with a pair of interconnect Musaeus Luminist Rev...
Excellent decision. Give them at least 250 hours of burn-in time, pay little attention to how they sound before that unless you are curious.