Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ actual availability???

Does anyone know where things stand with actual Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ unit availability (Canadian company)? None of the authorized sources I checked with who actually responded seem to have them, nor have they been given any reliable answer as to when things will ship. Apparently quite a few promised ship dates have been made and have been missed over the past few months based upon the information given.

The plus-generation of these units have several features that I really want in my system as an upgrade to my existing unit. It would be good if they are making the units and are shipping them out to be purchased.

Have any of you been able to purchase one of these new units from the Canada-based Purepower and do you have it in your system? If so, how do you like it?

I am aware of the problems with the 'other PP' company and the schism between the two earlier in 2012, and do not need any info on that.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069

Showing 5 responses by roscoeiii

Man PurePower Canada can't catch a break. When was the last time I read a positive forum post on these folks?
And as these stories about PP continue to accumulate, the potential sales and resale price of these units will just go down, down, down.
The hum issue is much more disconcerting than the shipping.

Neither are good signs, and they certainly don't inspire condfidence.
What confuses me most is the account of Pure Power+ units that have hum, while for at least one owner there was no hum problem with a non-plus version of Pure Power regenerators.