Pure tube phono preamp

Any excellent sounding, quiet, all tube phono preamps under 10k for low output mc carts?  
tyan42
You need to check out a few products

Art Audio Vinyl One Copper Reference.  Ships with Silver Foil caps, variable gain and you can even add a remote volume control if you don't want a separate preamp.  This is a simple, straight forward preamp that doesn't even offer a rumble filter to ensure the purest possible sound.  Reviews are outstanding and I have run this with a Lyra Kleos and am currently using an Ortofon Cadenza Blue MC.  Lists standard at $5K, $5500 with remote volume control.  

There is also an alternate option which pairs the Vinyl One MM with the Art Audio SUTs.  This is a brilliant but slightly pricier solution.  It runs $5700 without the volume control.  

The AVM Ovation PH8.3 is kind of the exact opposite in that it is tube based but has every setting under the sun to guarantee optimal sound and the comfort of managing it all from a remote.  It even offers 5 equalization curves.  Technologically amazing, it starts at $9995 and has some modules that can be added  to accommodate up to four turntables.

You likely can find a used Allnic H-7000V or potentially a Zesto Andros in that range and both of those are pretty awesome.  Both are aesthetically beautiful and have incredible sound and are both extremely quiet.  They both retail well above $10K so it really comes down to what you can find in the used market.  

Full disclosure, I am the importer for Art Audio, a retailer for AVM and I have no relationship with Zesto or Allnic, merely a fan.  
I’m not an expert and have not auditioned all the options, but check out Tavish Design. I have the Classic and am very satisfied. Being a US/North American sole proprietor, Richard is VERY responsive and helpful in my experience.  Not a lot of money by high end standards.  I have no interest other than being a satisfied customer.