Pure analog system with high power

Dear Hifi lovers, I introduce myself, I'm new to this forum. 
I need your marvellous experience in order to choose my next gear. I currently have a Rega Brio amp driving a pair of Wharfedale Evo 4.2 and I'm looking for a big step up, starting for now from the amp.
I am a vinyl lover, I basically play just lps. I also added a Rega Aria phono stage.
Now what I'm looking for is a kind of purist's solution, don't need to pay for dacs, or particolar digital inputs or functions. I want an integrated, or separated amp+pre is also well appreciated, capable of at least 150W in 8 ohm / 250W in 4 ohm as sooner or later I'll buy for sure some Magnepans, maybe the .7, or anyway some Harbeth's. My aim is to get the best money value for my purpouses, that's why I was mentioning a pure analogue solution. Anyway I accept also recommendations based on gears with dacs or digital inputs as that's the market now. Prefer new stuff but also used is fine. Budget is around 3.500/4.000 dollars. Thanks in advance to all people willing to share some knowledge and sorry if something wasn't clear, you can ask me any kind of questions!
adversam

@adversamTo continue on rfnoise's promotion of Audio Research, I am going to give my whole story to emphasize how much I love their sound.  There are sooo many choices and my experience is very limited, but I am a huge fan and went through this pathway:

Classic 120 mono block amps
LS3B linestage
PH5 phono

CL120s
LS26 linestage
PH7 phono

REF 150 amp
REF 3 linestage
REF 2 phono

GSi75 integrated

The Classic 120s were my first ARC products.  I had a B&K preamp and Parasound HCA2200ii amp at the time to compare.  Those 110wpc from the ARC sounded much more full and dynamic  compared to the Parasound's 250wpc.  I picked up a 2nd HCA 2200ii and bridged them so was comparing those 750wpc to the CL120's 110wpc and they CL120s still won.  I know it is hard to believe, but they really did!  My main point thus far is to not get uber focused on specs.  That is one thing I have learned over the years is to only trust your ears.  I don't care what the damping factor or rated power is of my ARC amps...they sound amazing and have driven my low to modest efficiency speakers well(86 and 89db)

I accepted that I was a tube fan and sold the Parasound amps and listened to the CL120s for about 3 years before getting the REF 150 along with all the other upgrades you see above.  While the REF 150 sounded glorious, I got a GSi75 that popped up for a good price.  I thought what the heck, if I don't like it I will resell.  Well, I love it and I sold all the separates.  They don't pop up too often and that alone would be out of your stated 'amp' budget.  The GSi75 has a great phono and DAC so depending on your ability to check one out, you may be able to sell other gear to consider an all-in-one integrated.  ARC also has the VSi75 that is a standard integrated with no phono nor DAC.  I love ARC's sound and would encourage you to audition.  There is rumor of a new integrated in their lineup that is customizable regarding plug-ins like the phono and DAC.  This would need time to settle into the used market to be feasible so just an FYI.

While I love my current system I am always curious about other components and lately I have really wanted to hear one of Mark Levinson's latest integrated amps.  Their 5805 would be in your budget used and is also an all-in-one with the phono and DAC.  Their 585.5 is more powerful and similar to my GSi75 in pricing so would need the selling of your other gear to open up your budget.  I have no idea how they sound but have been very well reviewed.

Enjoy the hunt and come back to your thread when you pull the trigger.

Dana
@smrex13 thank you again for the input... a new turntable is going to be the first shot... as i have an old Revolver which needs to be replaced. I almost decided to go for a Rega Planar 6 with Exact Cartridge. Plus phono Rega Aria. Regarding the preamp you are absolutely right and i almost convinced myself to go with separates... So far i read great opinions on Schiit Freya, a new one costs in Eu 1000 dollars... Do you have any suggestion in the range of 2000$?
@dhite71 thanks for your sharing o  Audio Research, i will check for sure the used market, it won't be easy as in Eu is more difficult to find these gears than in US. The Ref 3 is something i have at the top of the list, I'd buy it in case of a good offer
@adversam To be honest, I don't know too much about tube preamps, as I haven't used separates too often.  I can only mention a few manufacturers who have a reputation for producing good tube preamps:

1.  Aric Audio:  He's a small operation here in the US, but he is very responsive to customers.  His preamps are praised by nearly everyone who owns one.  His Transcend 6SN7 Linestage retails for $2165.  

2.  Primaluna:  Their new EVO series 100 preamp retails for $2100 here in the U.S.  There are also bargains to be had on the used market with Primaluna gear.  Their website is quite informative.  

3.  Rogue Audio:  An American company that produces a wide range of tube preamps.  They get good reviews, and their RP-1 retails for about $1800 here.

I'm sure others will share many more possibilities.  One quick note on compatibility between separates - the input impedance of the power amp should be at least 10 times the output impedance of the preamp.  For example, the Primaluna EVO 100 has an output impedance of 2800 ohms, so you would want a power amp with an input impedance of at least 28K ohms.  

Cheers,Scott
@dhites “To continue on rfnoise's promotion of Audio Research....”

Me too. Too long a list for me as I first got an inexpensive ARC preamp... then phonostage... and now all ARC gear. The span of time from first component to all was 40 years. I could have taken a more direct path if I had zeroed in on all ARC from the beginning... and of course, had more money when I was younger.