Pure analog system with high power

Dear Hifi lovers, I introduce myself, I'm new to this forum. 
I need your marvellous experience in order to choose my next gear. I currently have a Rega Brio amp driving a pair of Wharfedale Evo 4.2 and I'm looking for a big step up, starting for now from the amp.
I am a vinyl lover, I basically play just lps. I also added a Rega Aria phono stage.
Now what I'm looking for is a kind of purist's solution, don't need to pay for dacs, or particolar digital inputs or functions. I want an integrated, or separated amp+pre is also well appreciated, capable of at least 150W in 8 ohm / 250W in 4 ohm as sooner or later I'll buy for sure some Magnepans, maybe the .7, or anyway some Harbeth's. My aim is to get the best money value for my purpouses, that's why I was mentioning a pure analogue solution. Anyway I accept also recommendations based on gears with dacs or digital inputs as that's the market now. Prefer new stuff but also used is fine. Budget is around 3.500/4.000 dollars. Thanks in advance to all people willing to share some knowledge and sorry if something wasn't clear, you can ask me any kind of questions!
adversam
@adversam,

The Odyssey is an excellent choice.  I owned Odyssey for many years and it mated well with many different preamps.  Although I have moved on to more expensive gear, I still kick myself for selling it.  Yup, it was that good. 
Well if you are starting with an amp you really must try tubes and your current speakers are pretty tube friendly. They have a certain realism in the way they make sound I haven’t been able to find as easily in SS gear.  I personally like push pull integrated amps.  With an integrated it’s easier to resell, no issues w pre/power synergy, and some push pull designs have enough juice for low efficiency speakers (though probably not Maggie’s).
I’m not sure what your local market looks like, but I love my Willsenton R8. Due to the backlog in manufacturing the resale prices are pretty close to new, and yes they will sell on the used market nearly immediately, which should tell you something.  I’d order one direct and if you don’t like it, you’ll find plenty of takers second hand. Otherwise try and find a Prima Luna or another highly popular tube amp manufacturer.  
I pair it with Dynaudio Contours which is actually an excellent match for a well built tube amp, especially with kt88 tubes. I’ve had monster SS amps in my system and the Willsenton gives up little in the bass department while offering wonderfully natural mids and highs. The Willsenton is almost 70lbs though, the transformers are massive which probably has something to do with it being speaker friendly. I use mine in triode mode.  It’s a holographic, natural, meaty sound with all the sizzle and snap you could ask for. 
@perkadin thanks, i've seen some reviews about the Willsenton R8 and everybody seems to be in love with it... I was checking the seller's page... did you choose the 240 voltage? Sorry for the silly question but i have zero experience with tubes
Hello,
The one killer in all of this is the Maggie’s. They need the right amp to drive them. Not just power but damping factor. I would go with a Hegel 120. I know it seems low at 75watts. The main thing is the damping factor. This amp will push your Maggie’s very well. They are on your side of the pond. They are $3000 usd. You can use the rest on the sub you will need.  REL is very fast and a great match for your Maggie’s. It will have some digital built in so you can explore a little to decide what vinyl you want to buy. You are right about the Rogue Chronus Magnum. I thought it was 60 watts not 100. Still, more than enough power. If you want to try to work with a dealer in the states the local store in the Chicagoland area is a dealer. Maybe you can come to a deal with shipping. https://holmaudio.com/You should call and work out a deal. Plus, this Rogue is built very well and is the perfect sweet spot for all speakers. 

I went w/ 120v since I’m in the US. I chose the KT88s and the standard preamp tubes which IMO sound amazing.  I’m in no rush to tube roll the preamp section but will eventually out of curiosity.  I tried some el34’s power tubes but I missed the bass and dynamics of the KT88’s, but they were incredible for jazz and vocals.  Also remember I’m using 85db speakers, you may fall in love w el34s.  I want to try KT77s next to see what they are like.  That’s the nice thing about tubes, you can tweak the sound in meaningful ways without purchasing all new gear.  Well I guess Tubes are new gear.  It also has a triode/ultra linear switch on the remote which has a dramatic effect on the sound. Triode is a little softer with better separation of instruments and ultra linear sounds more powerful and brings the vocals forward. These are not subtle audiophile differences either, your friends and family members will notice. It takes about 6 weeks or so for delivery but that should provide enough time to for you figure out what tubes to try.  
So many of my preconceived opinions on tubes were wrong (lack of detail, lack of bass, only for sensitive speakers) I just wish I hadn’t waited so long to try them.