Pure analog system with high power

Dear Hifi lovers, I introduce myself, I'm new to this forum. 
I need your marvellous experience in order to choose my next gear. I currently have a Rega Brio amp driving a pair of Wharfedale Evo 4.2 and I'm looking for a big step up, starting for now from the amp.
I am a vinyl lover, I basically play just lps. I also added a Rega Aria phono stage.
Now what I'm looking for is a kind of purist's solution, don't need to pay for dacs, or particolar digital inputs or functions. I want an integrated, or separated amp+pre is also well appreciated, capable of at least 150W in 8 ohm / 250W in 4 ohm as sooner or later I'll buy for sure some Magnepans, maybe the .7, or anyway some Harbeth's. My aim is to get the best money value for my purpouses, that's why I was mentioning a pure analogue solution. Anyway I accept also recommendations based on gears with dacs or digital inputs as that's the market now. Prefer new stuff but also used is fine. Budget is around 3.500/4.000 dollars. Thanks in advance to all people willing to share some knowledge and sorry if something wasn't clear, you can ask me any kind of questions!
adversam
Welcome @adversam.  You are certainly on the right track with all your choices.

Don't let that awful bully Miller put you off your course.  He is obsessed by ultra high efficiency speakers and therefore ignores 90% of speakers many of which have superlative sound quality, including panels like Magnepan.  You should also try electrostatics when your budget allows.

As to amps, like others I suggest you tap the used market.  High end solid state leviathans push out bags of watts for decades without needing service.  My Krell KRS200s, pure Class A, were built in the mid-80s.  I bought them in 1989 and had them fully serviced and re-capped just once, in 2005.  They cost £35,000 or something new.  I paid £8,000 and they still sell for that.  And wow!  they don't half look the business.  I used to be able to lift them!
You might like the A100 from Polish design studio Circle Labs if you can find one; the A200 is their flagship integrated but at a bit higher price.
thanks rfnoise, the legacy with your ARC pre seems a wonderful solution, i'll consider it for sure... do you believe a schiit freya preamp could also be a good match with legacy? or the candela vacuum tube from odyssey? it seems both are good preamp.
thanks gestalt i totally missed this one... plus they are in Krakow, where i live... definitely to put on my list!
I tend to agree with MC about more efficient speakers. However IF you have heard the Maggies and like them, then so be it. Lots of people do. That's why I auditioned them. They sounded great...as long as you stay in the sweet spot. Salesman said they weren't set up just right and maybe so. But everything appeared in order. And maybe a small adjustment may have opened the sweet spot. But the sweet spot was immensely small. If I leaned my head over to make a comment, I lost the sweet spot. I don't know if that was normal. But I didn't care for that aspect. Maybe others who have them can chime in on that issue. 

Sorry I can't be more help on the amps or integrated.