purchasing US made speakers

I currently have psb imagine t2 speakers. I am interested in replacing them with US manufactured speakers 10-12 k being the maximum price....perhaps aerial acoustics, vandersteen,,,,,any thoughts? My hearing at age 70 diminishes at 8,000 hz so a good midrange is probably good.
jacobsen1948
Horns. Any quality manufacturer. My choice was Klipsch Cornwall IV's. They are big though. For smaller spaces I'd try Heresy IV with a quality sub (or pair of). They are astoundingly good for their size.
@ douglas_schroeder

I have been interested in the Whisper since I first saw them in Stereo Review some 25 years ago, finally was able to acquire a pair a bit over a year ago.

I am not too far from their factory and spent about 5 hours with Bill listening to the Whisper & Aeris, and taking a tour of the factory.

Bill and a tech delivered them to my house and spent several hours setting them up. I will give you suggestion a try (simple enough), but I am 6.3 and the tweeters are pretty much in line with my ears as is.

On plus with this Covid situation is that I am now working from home. Though far from ideally located, I have a workstation set up in the back of my theater room and can listen throughout the day.
Do you have sub-woofer/s with your setup?

I don't feel that I really need them for music, though they might add a bit. But my system is multi purposed for home theater as well, so could use them there.

I actually have a JBL sub-woofer which was included in the setup when they calibrated with the wavelet. It puts out next to nothing.