Psvane 845-HIFI or Shuguang 845B?

It's time to replace Shuguang 845B tubes in my amp. I found Psvane 845-HIFI series tubes. Are they any good? better then Shuguang 845B? Price is about the same.
Are they interchangeable?

Thanks!
jkuc
>>Hard to believe nobody has compared Psvane 845-HIFI series tubes (not 845T) to Shuguang 845B since Psvane 845-HIFI have been on the market for a while. <<

Frankly, with the Psvane 845-T having been disappointing, there isn't a lot of incentive to bother with the more prosaic 845HiFi when the B tube is so reliable, cheap and good. It's easy enough to buy a pair of 845HIFI tubes online fairly cheaply, so if you're that curious, have a go.

Phil
Hard to believe nobody has compared Psvane 845-HIFI series tubes (not 845T) to Shuguang 845B since Psvane 845-HIFI have been on the market for a while.
I've been using Shuguang 845B, really good tubes. Don't want to go for more pricy Psvane 845T, not only reliability problem but their sonic superiority has been questioned by some users.

Thanks!
Phils experiences mirror mine. I had an 845-T fail in a very short period of time. I also greatly preferred the export grade 845B to the 845-T.
So far, the 845-T has proven less reliable than the 845B in my experience with both. The 845-T sonically ranges from having no advantage over 845B to being slightly more resolved, depending on the amp. 845B has been incredibly reliable for me.

Two interesting newer alternatives: the Sophia 845mk3 carbon plate is considerably more expensive, and the cryogenically treated 845A that ATSI/Tubeman/Ken Chait sells is cheaper. This cryo 845A is much improved over the stock 845A, quite dynamic and the A tube's glare is tamed. I still prefer the B in my amps but the cryo A is an alternative with a vivid sound.

Phil
I believe the Psvanes are made by Shuguang perhaps with tighter tolerances and QC for the "higher" quality Psvane is supposed to represent. I can't tell you however, with certainty, that the 2 845s you mentioned are identical electrically.