PSB T65, B&W 604 S3 or Revel Concerta F12?

Looking for a good, affordable set of speakers for both music (mostly Classical) and movies. Each of these 3 appeals to me in this price range. Also to take into consideration will be each brand's center speaker in the same series. I've studied the specs, but what do they sound like? I would welcome suggestions or comparissons from those who have heard them. I'm using Rotel's top electronics (RMB1095 and RSP1098) and want speakers which will offset the Rotels' slightly analytical side with some warmth, finesse and a slightly laid back perspective. Which of these might do that for me? Thanks!
daviderow

Showing 1 response by theo

David, you may remember me from the Audio Magic cables I bought. I have heard the Revel Concertas and own the Performas and I can tell you that Concertas a great value.
They have much of the same characteristics of the Performas. I was actually dis-apointed to hear how good they sound giving that they cost about a 1/4th of what the Performas F32 list for. I realize that Cherry Creek carries them but I bought mine in Ft Collins at Audio Alternative. I haven't heard the PSB T65 but have heard the B&W's and I find that all the B&W's have just a little "dry" sound to them. Good Luck