PSB Imagine T2 upgrade over Focal 726V ?

Hello

I currently have the Focal 726V and although I like them, I was looking toward the PSB Imagine T2. Would this be an upgrade ? It's very difficult if you can't listen side by side or be able to bring the PSB home to audition against what I have. I find the Focal to be very crystal clear up top, a touch laid back in the midrange and a little bass shy.

Any opinions ? Has anyone heard both ? I use Bryston amplification and listen mostly to rock style music.
dallyd31
I've never heard the Focals. That being said, I like the PSB's a lot. I think it's tough to beat PSB's for the money. It would be ideal if you could compare them. (dealer disclaimer)
I have the imagine t2 and they are outstanding. I upgraded from a pair of b&w n804 and haven't looked back.
I have not heard the T2, but building on the above post and further extrapolating, my B&W 804S are significantly better than my friends 726V, so the T2 must be a lot better than the 726V.
Thanks for the input. If anyone else has auditioned or compared these, please feel free to add your input.
I have a friend who has the T2's and they are really great speakers. Nice top-end without glare, full sound and excellent tight bass. I've heard them quite a few times,and always emjoyed them. He runs them with a Bryston amp.
12-21-13: Lewinskih01
I have not heard the T2, but building on the above post and further extrapolating, my B&W 804S are significantly better than my friends 726V, so the T2 must be a lot better than the 726V.
Lewinskih01 (Threads | Answers | This Thread)

HA HA So you never heard T2 but B&W 84S "is significantly"
better then 726, so then T2 is better then 726V.
You are hilarious.