PsAudio 300?

From everthing that I have read; this sounds like one piece of very exciting equipment. Anybody out there have experience with this baby? The feedback I got from my Ps Audio UO post is not motivating me to go that way, but this, if found used, may do it for me. Show me the light! Please, first hand experience only. Thanks
whirshfield

Showing 3 responses by mdomnick

I have been following the progression from Power Plant since in was introduced. I went to my high end dealer and told them about it and was blown off in a way that made me finally realize these people were snobs...4 months later they started carring the product. Anyway, I think PS Audio's design and philosophy in the PP series in rock solid, however the PP does not address line hum caused by the neutral/hot/ground config of our electricity. I have since bought a Cinepro Power Pro 20 and love it. I'm sure the PP will do what it claims to, but again, it doesn't do it all. Read about balanced power before buying.

m-
Are you sure about that N_2?

This is from PS Audio's website:

The Power Plants are NOT a filter or balanced transformer. These are actual AC generators that produce perfectly clean AC power under ANY conditions, even when the incoming AC is clipped or badly distorted - something no filter, power line conditioner, or balanced transformer can do.
thats one of the big reason I did not go thru the trouble of demoing the Power Director...a lot of non descript sometimes conflicting info. I'm sure the 300 does a good job, but am happy with the Cinepro (or any other quality product of it's like).