PS Audio Support

I wanted to pass along my recent experience with PS Audio Support and the company in general. I have a DirectStream DAC that is 3+ years old and out of warranty. I was having a challenge once I upgraded to their latest software version. I contacted their phone support and was greeted by TJ. I explained my situation and he was great walking me through some steps to diagnose the issue. We spent about 30 minutes on the phone with no success. He noticed I lived in the Denver area, they are in Boulder, CO. He said, if you have time why don’t you just come up and we will take a look at it on the spot. I drove up to their newer headquarters, very nice, and was met at the entry and taken back to the inner workings of PS Audio. Everyone was super friendly and took the time to say hello. They asked if I wanted a tour while they were looking at my DAC so of course, I said yes. I happened to pass Paul, the owner and he took the time to say hello. I got to see their brand new speakers being assembled and getting ready to debut at RMAF, talk to the engineer. I wanted to post about what a great company I believe PS Audio is along with their products. I believe they build excellent equipment and now I know how awesome everyone is that engineers, builds and supports their products. Ultimately I walked out of there with a new sister board to my network card with all the latest bells and whistles, they even cleaned the DAC and put on the protective vinyl so it wouldn’t get scratched during transport. I wish I can remember everyone’s name that helped me but I waited too long to write this. In summary, I recommend them strongly and no, I have no affiliation but will be a loyal customer forever. Thanks to all!
128x128mmporsche

Showing 1 response by cal3713

I had a similar experience.  After the tour I got dropped off with the big Infinity speakers while they worked on my DAC.  Just hanging out by myself listening to whatever I wanted... was a great time/experience.