PS Audio Stellar Phono

Evening,

Curious as to if anyone has experienced a PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamp? Did you try it at home or at a dealer? I'm considering trying one out for an in home demo to put up against my Musical Surroundings Nova III with the linear power supply to see how it compares. Any insight into either the in home trial is even worth it at this close of a price point? Michael Fremer's views on the Stellar is what has me very very curious and has me considering moving over. I'm a fan of my P10 from PS Audio and feel the Stellar Phono may be the next step. 
128x128j-wall
I replaced an Avid Pellar with one, very satisfied, detailed , quiet. excellent build quality. opinions vary , if you have a bright system with silver cables you might find it bright, I'm running  PS audio BHK, With Cardas golden ref cabling. just about right for me.
I just ordered one of these to try out. I'm currently using a Pro-Ject Tube Box S2 that has been okay, but am looking forward to the comparison.
@firenze - 

Please post your impressions!  What's the rest of your system?  

I had a Schiit Mani that was replaced with a Rega Aria Mk3.  The resulting improvement was substantial - as you'd hope and expect given the price difference.
@firenze please keep us in the loop. I haven't decided if I'm going modwright or ps audio!
My system is not too impressive right now, but I'm slowly growing.
  • Audio Technica AT-LP-DCVTA-EB (Drop collab) turntable
  • Sumiko Songbird cartridge
  • Jadis Orchestra Black Amplifier
  • JBL 590 & Focal Chorus 706 (I go back and forth)
The folks at PS Audio said it is made-to-order so I should expect to get it within 1-2 weeks from now.