PS Audio Power Plant P3 to P12

I currently own a P3 which I use for all my source components. PS Audio is currently having a promotion on the P12. Anyone made this transition?

128x128jaytor

I have been very pleased with my PowerPlant 3 so I have no interest in switching to another brand. 

I really don't want this thread to devolve into another objective vs subjective debate. 

As an electronics engineer, I think measurements have their place, particularly in ensuring production consistency. But I long ago learned to trust my ears above measurements, particularly measurements made by people who make no attempt to correlate them with the way a product sounds. 

I'd really liked to hear from folks that have experience with the P3 and one of PSA's larger models (particularly the P12). 

@jaytor 

So then, buy the P12. It’s your money, use it when you need to!

Here’s the calcuation: Power Plant 3 x 4 = P12.

So 4 times better audio quality for you. I’m sure someone who owns a unit will suggest more performance improvements to you.

Here’s the calcuation: Power Plant 3 x 4 = P12.

So 4 times better audio quality for you.

@mastering92 read more and post less.

@jaytor doesn’t PS Audio offer a trade in? Best to get the P12 into your system and audition it against the P3. That’s the only way to know. Power is a funny beast. And if you like the P12, send the P3 to PS Audio as a trade in. May be worth looking into if this works.