PS Audio P15 power conditioner vs Accuphase PS 520/530?

I want to add a power conditioner with my study system.  It consists of an Accuphase E-550 integrated, AMR DP77SE DAC, & Ridge Street Audio Design Sason speakers.  I feel no need to change components.  I'm debating between an Accuphase PS 520/530 or a PS Audio P15.

Has anyone compared the Accuphase and PS Audio power conditioners?
Your thoughts are appreciated. 
128x128rubinken

Showing 6 responses by rubinken

Thanks Erik, I'm not technically inclined, but you helped clarify how the Accuphase works. I have a predilection towards Accuphase for many reasons.
Thanks doitwithlife. I've been quite impressed with reviews of the P15. I figured that I'd investigate the Accuphase because I have their integrated amp.  But you're right, a regenerator is a different beast than a conditioner.  Seems to me that a reconditioner would generally be a cleaner option.Thanks.

tweak 1- I will look into Core Power Technology also. Thanks.
Thanks    doitwithlife

I've decided to go with the PS Audio P15.  Thanks to everyone for taking time to respond.
Musically,
Ken
I hooked up my new PS Audio P15 Power Plant with no complications.  After a half hour, I listened to some music. To my total surprise and amazement, the bass seemed tighter and more robust.  It's timbre relative to other sounds created a fuller, slightly more complete palette of sounds. I did not expect such an immediate and apparent change. fyi, flac hi rez files into Pass Labs XP20 into Pass Labs XA100.5 monos into Consensus Audio Engineering Conspiracy speakers.  So far I'm very happy with the P15.