PS Audio, Musical fidelity, Audio Research, Quad?
I have kind of entry level system below, and want to improve sound quality without much budget. Please advise what would be the best move from here (e.g. replacing amp, preamp, speaker cable, etc.)? I like classical and Jazz, also prefer warmer sound.
- Meridian 506.20 (CD Player)
- Meridia 541 (anagogue surround processor, but as a preamp without sround system)
- Quad 707 (main amp)
- Paragon Acoutics Radient (small version of 'Regent')
- Zu cable warmouth interconnects
- XLO ultra speaker cable
- Zu cable Birth PC for CD player
- Synergistic Research Master coupler for Quad.
Thanks, I would appreciate your advise.