PS Audio GCC-100 or Bel Canto s300ui integrated?

Looking for a very good integrated for a second system at a vacation house. Not sure which speakers.....probably some Audio Physic Sparks or something else with a small footprint.
jefferdr
I heard the Bel Canto at Stereophile 2007 Show in NYC, platying some small Joseph Audio speakers. I was amazed at the quality of the sound. Never heard PS Audio amp so cannot comment.

Neal
I don't know exaclty what your budget is, but I would look for a couple different things. First, the Musical Fidelity A308 integrated would sound really good with the audio physics.

If you can't track one of those down, I would look for the A3.5 or possibly the A5 integrated from MF. It seems to be a good match for the Audio physic speakers. And, I think, would make a really nice vacation system.
I have owned the PS Audio Power HCA2 Amp and then went to my current Bel Canto M300s, by far the better AMP(s) for my system are the Bel Cantos monoblocks hands down, however, I believe the PS Audio int amp you mention above is a newer design...
I had both of these units. The bass is better with the GCC 100 but the BC S300iu will image better. The small size of the BC is impressive but the PS gear has better build quality. If you end up going with PS Audio get the GCC 250. It's significantly better than the GCC 100 and it images really well. The BC seperates are excellent but are expensive.
Good info guys, thanks. Anyone know about the DAC in the Bel Canto? INtriguing, considering that I have 65,000 songs on a couple of hard-drives in one of my computers. Better than a SQueezebox i would assume?????? Any thoughts?