PS Audio Directstream Junior Owner - Still beneficial to buy a separate server/streamer?

Hi All,

As I think about the next upgrade in my system path, I was looking into getting a server/streamer but was unsure if that would be a worthwhile benefit. I have the DSJ that I use as a Roon endpoint (my PC, located in another room, is my Roon Core).

I stream approximately 60% of my content while the other 40% is from files local to my Roon Core. Would an Innuos Zenith MkII, Roon Nucleus, or Bluesound Vault 2 be an upgrade on sound quality in my setup?

freesole
@rbstehno and you felt that improved the sound (not the user experience)?  I have a dsd w bridge ii and am totally content using bubbleupnp to stream, would probably continue using that even if adding an auralic...
Been there done that and more. I also used minimserver for the Auralic and before that pure music and then audirvana 2+. I would take Roon/bridge 2/Ethernet any day. USB sucks as an interface and most dacs favor usb 
@rbstehno i am discovering similar thing that you have and have been on sort of same path. Do you have any DSD files you stream via Roon to your DSD/BridgeII?
Thanks
I have multiple Terabytes of music ripped on my Mac server running Roon and quite a few are DSD. For example, the Norah Jones album is in dsf dsd64 format according to Roon. I also stream Tidal MQA songs which I really like that format. 
@rbstehno Thanks for the comment.  Putting the bridge in my PWD was a huge upgrade over the prior USB input...