PS Audio Directstream Junior Owner - Still beneficial to buy a separate server/streamer?
As I think about the next upgrade in my system path, I was looking into getting a server/streamer but was unsure if that would be a worthwhile benefit. I have the DSJ that I use as a Roon endpoint (my PC, located in another room, is my Roon Core).
I stream approximately 60% of my content while the other 40% is from files local to my Roon Core. Would an Innuos Zenith MkII, Roon Nucleus, or Bluesound Vault 2 be an upgrade on sound quality in my setup?