Ps Audio BHK Signature vs Parasound Halo A 21+

Ps Audio BHK Signature 250 vs. Parasound Halo A 21+
Wich one is Better Thanks
128x128altchavez
altchavez

From a design point both are good amps, the BHK uses Mosfet output where the A21+ uses Bi-Polar.
All the great amps that have "reputation" for driving impedance’s down to 2ohm or less comfortably with great current ability, have been mostly Bi-Polar output amps.
So it really comes down to what speaker you are using.

EG: Say your using a ML Motion 60xt that I commented on a couple of days ago, they would prefer the Halo A21+ Bi-Polar amp, as these speaker are quite a constant 2ohm load with 63 degrees of -phase angle in the bass, where all the current is needed.
https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/uploads/monthly_2017_02/martin.jpg.65381e35cdfe44b6833f3002affd5da7.jpg

So to me it comes down to what speaker you have, and if they are easy load and suits both amps, then try to listen to both on your speakers, and pick the one that sounds better.

Cheers George
Post removed 
Damn it George, Last October I upgraded from my old dspa1 to outlaw mono amps with an older outlaw processor, then couple months bought the 60xt and have been pretty happy.  Lately though I've been wondering if the 60xt can sound even better than they do with better amps. I'm glad my s.o. doesn't read these forums. The halo 21+ has me wondering. 

There is more to amplifier design that the kind of output transistor used and the choice is up to the designer.  And not all speakers are in the same difficult to drive category as Wilsons.  Hell my old JVC boom box uses bipolars   but it doesn't compare to my Pass amp.