PS Audio BHK Signature vs Modwright LS100 preamp

Hi, does any body have experience comparing PS Audio BHK Signature vs Modwright LS100 preamps ? Theoretical opinions r welcome 2 
surfmuz
Hi, unfortunately i can’t find any reliable data on Aesthetix Pallene specifications... look like this unit is kind a rare. 
I have never heard the Modwright.  I owned the BHK and was pleased with it but the stock tubes are awful.  I rolled in a pair of Tunsgrams from Upscale Audio and it radically improved the sound profile.  

I used it for about a year with a pair of VTL-MB-185s.  I moved to an Art Audio Conductor which is a single ended unit that is very customizable when I took on there line and it was a step up from the BHK, but, pricier.  

Another unit worth looking at is the KR Audio P-135.  It is a 45 based preamp and throws out a massive soundstage.  Has balanced interconnects and is really a brilliant unit in the same price range.  

Full disclosure, I am a dealer for both Art Audio and KR.  Check out a review for the KR over at Positive Feedback. 
Hi, akiravelvet... not sure that LS-36.5 is better option.... no headphone stage, no 12v trigger, remote won’t control “on” and “off” function... comparing reviews is kind controversial...
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/modwright-ls100-vs-modwright-ls36-5
Hi Folks
Im the proud owner of an Aesthetix Pallene. It’s paired with Belles Virtuoso power amp, Innuos Zen Mini and Panasonic CD player. (Denafrips Avatar Cd Transport soon to be) 
That combination runs my KEF R11’s which makes them sound great.
Ive had NAD integrated that ran a pair of Dynaudio Focus 220’s, so this was a massive jump in dynamics and clarity/detail. Lots of synergy between the Pallene and Belles.The info that I received from Asethetix was minimal on the Pallene, I just trusted in my hifi dealer. Also I had long listening sessions at AudioConnection Listening to Mimas Preamp section powered by a Belles power amp with VandersteenTreo CT’s. Sounded fantastic. Johnny R said the Pallene Preamp is taken out the Mimas.
So after trying out Prima luna integrated and SimAudio I decided to go with above said combo.
Johny R steered me right.

Hi  so-al, could you plz disclose Pallenes Output impedance? Does it have 12v trigger, headphone stage and dose it futures remote “on” and “off” function?
Output impedance 100omh single ended,
200omh balanced.
12v trigger yes,
headphone Remote on and off Yes.
I bought the optional Dac 24bit/352k, DSD&DSD2. Also it come standard with 1/4” jack 1/3W into 32 omhs-headphone output.Saving up to buy the Phono stage.
I thought I might have deleted post so just reposting. There’s a great review on the AGon from another owner of the Pallene, which I whole heartily agree with.
Also additional info for Surfmuz-
Output impedance 100omh single ended,
200omh balanced.
12v trigger yes,
headphone Remote on and off Yes.
I bought the optional Dac 24bit/352k, DSD&DSD2. Also it come standard with 1/4” jack 1/3W into 32 omhs-headphone output.Saving up to buy the Phono stage.

Can we see picture of Pallenes computation panel (back panel) here, cause looks like the unit is so rare and it not available online. 
Surfmuz

I’ve tried downloading pic, no joy.
If you know how feel free to share How to.

:)