PROTOTYPE FUSES - NEW THREAD

The prototype fuses are breaking in very nicely. Last night's listening session was something very special indeed.

The projected release date is mid-October.

Stay tuned for more information.  

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
@oregonpapa Putting two and two together here - so this is likely an SR fuse to be announced in 3 weeks. It'll be a new color I guess for the naming.

I've got a QSA Purple fuse on the way. I've listened to Yellow - it's good, not setting the world on fire, but I found the changes it made subtle, same with the SR Orange.

In my experience, it's been a 10-15% improvement in separation, attack, decay, etc.
cd45123 ...

I'm curious ... did you, like myself and my audiophile friends, find that the SR Orange fuse provided a more complete musical experience than the QSA Yellow fuse? 

I'm looking forward to you and millercarbon's reportings on the QSA Violet fuse. 

Frank
@oregonpapa you know, it does seem that the SR Orange is giving more of that 'high end audiophile' experience, with the detail, clarity and separation.

I thought the QSA Yellow, hard to describe, maybe more richness, more body to the sound in a way - didn't really think much more detail, but I'll get confirmation with the QSA purple/violet.