Prospectives on Chi-Fi

Putting politics aside this is a good opinion piece and I hope puts some things in prospective. 

https://darko.audio/2023/04/think-made-in-china-is-a-turn-off-think-again/

128x128jeffstrick

Roxy54 beat you to it, by a mile @lordmelton  Thanks though. I also enjoyed your perspectives on living in SE Asia and the PRC.

Typing on iPhones sucks, and I often use voice to text.

@pindac In the performance motorcycle and automotive circles it often is. "Yes, I have injectors available for popular, rice, pasta and kraut, burner's."   

I did mean to offend. If I did, I apologize.  

No offence over here in my part of the world.

I even am a loyal Huawei user and can’t think of a better Phone for the money.

General day to day luxuries such as a owned TV, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine, Toaster, could not function and be such useful ancillaries for a simplified life, if they were not produced with parts from China or even produced in China.

Items that I depend on to be quite safe such as My Vehicle, Bus, Train, Aeroplane, Medical Equipment would not be with Trusted and Dependable reputations unless there was something going on within their function that has been produced in China.

It does seem quite strange there is a strong suggestion from those who feel seemingly threatened by the pricing to be found from Audio Products produced in China, that the items on offer are failures and should be overlooked in favour of Products Produced in China, but with this part of the Products History attempted to be concealed.

I am really sorry I started this thread/chain. Can no one stay on topic without wading into the political sewer and political biases?

I had been warned about this place and how things end up in the weeds fast!

Oh please! Give us all a break

chicagoblues1977 > Earlflynn > Skypunk > Jerryg123 > whitefishpoint1175...and now, introducing jeffstrick!

Don’t act all shocked this has gone political, you are the worst offender

@dbagstrick ,

You forgot one. He was also juanmanuelfangioli.

His latest persona is trying awfully hard to break the previous pattern of all his past banned usernames.

​​​​

More to discover