Professional Turntable Setup ( Chicago area NW suburbs )

I had Brian Walsh of ttsetup.com over yesterday to set up my turntable using 
all the latest gadgets, Feickert  software and a host of other tools. Amazing results.
 If you take your vinyl playback seriously the cost absolutely justifies the results.
Do yourself the favor of knowing with absolute certainty that your rig is dialed in perfectly.
It is a joyous feeling knowing it is perfect. I was treated to the best vinyl playback last night
after his visit.
 You think you might have your table/cart dialed in, unless you have this done I can guarantee you do not.
 This service gets my highest recommendation, Really, don't delay, best money ever spent on my analog rig.
 Before this, I always wondered is it the best I can get my table to sound? I now know it wasn't. Now it is after Brian visited.

128x128morningstaraudio
Lots of comments here. fsonicsmith, good questions, especially whether anyone said it sounded better before than after I did my work. No. Not one. Never. Of course you don't have my client info, so to some extent it's a leap of faith. But I also stand behind what I do. Don't like it, don't pay the standard fee, at which point I undo it. I have a long list of satisfied clients, a few of which are on the website, and I have worked hard for years to earn my reputation. There are a handful of us who do this, and we share the passion and dedication.

Brian Walsh
Brian came to my house Friday and spent the better part of five hours setting up my TD124 with a Cadenza Bronze and my Garrard 301 with a VdH Crimson. 
I am blown away by the improvement. If you go to Brian's site (I think it is against forum rules to link to another audio commercial site but if you google Brian Walsh and "ttsetup" you will find it) and scroll down to the bottom of the home page and hit the facebook link you will see my two turntables and Brian's flattering comments. 
Though my VdH was set close to optimum already, Brian's small corrections transformed the sound. The best way I can describe the difference is that everything "sounds of a whole cloth" now. 
On top of everything else, Brian is an utter joy to talk to. I feel like I made a friend. I can not recommend him highly enough.