Production of Harbeth anniversary edition speakers sold out!!

"For clarity, the entire production of Anniversary Harbeth speakers was sold out some months ago. We calculated how many we could make to clear our stocks of cabinets, crossovers, connectors and so on and offered that capacity to our trade customers, sold it and are in the final phase of production now. So, if you desire these exclusive speakers, you absolutely must visit your dealer and place an order immediately."

- 03.05.2020 Alan Shaw 

arturgorniak
I have a few posts on this thread and I wanted to express that I am a Harbeth fanboy and Alan Shaw certainly knows how to create demand for his speakers.    I will be anxious to hear how the new XD line compares to the anniversary line.
After spending 30 years in business listening to countless speaker designs, some of them sickly expensive, I decided to settle on pair of 40.2 anniversary in Olive that are driven by a powerful pair of Simaudio mono blocks. I think I exited merry-go-round ride....
@arturgorniak I agree with you. I have heard a lot speakers also (probably not as many as you have) and I settled with the Harbeths. I also purchased the Falcon LS3/5A because they’re amazing also. However, few weeks ago I have heard the Joseph Audio Perspective2s and they became the best speakers I have ever heard. Though, at $15K, I am not sure when or if I can buy a pair:)
I heard Perspectives 2 but were not my cup of tea. Way too reveling in a long run for MY taste.