Proclaim Audioworks DMT-100

I am pretty much an amateur with all of this. Love collecting LPs (listening on a vintage Yamaha rec/turntable) but have never put any significant money into it.

I currently have a chance to pick up a pair of these really cool DMT 100 speakers in like new shape. Price seems pretty good, at least based the on the reading I’ve done, MSRP was around $28,000.

https://www.canadianhifi.com/sites/default/files/product/910/manuals/Proclaim%20DMT-100%20Speaker%20...

I really love the way they look and would be perfect for my place. They also seem to be adaptable to a wide variety of listening environments which also appeals to me.

Anyone with any experience with these speakers? Seems they are not in business anymore, at least that I can see. One of my concerns is potential repair/resale value down the line if they are no longer around.

Anyways, any thoughts on these speakers would be appreciated.

Thanks!
kcloftguy
...And they sound beautiful. Those speakers are very interesting to look at, but once you get them home you'll realize that they are just an intimidating conversation piece. Get a pair of speakers that will not challenge you, but be your companion in musical enjoyment.
I remember these from RMAF 2007.  I made notes on all the rooms I visited. The sound in this room was excellent. They looked like they would be a challenge to setup properly. If you’re a tweaker, you should get a lifetime of enjoyment. If the price is right, you should go for it. 
Hey bud, I was surfing the net and came across your question on the Proclaim speakers. I’m the inventor. And consequently your post was on my birthday :). Did you get them??. Daniel Herrington. 
Oh that's crazy. 

He sold them a few weeks ago, we could never quite get together on price, that and I had lingering doubts that they were well beyond my audio skill set haha. 

With that said, I am still very much interested in them. Truly an outstanding design.