Proceed Amp 5 or EAD PowerMaster 1000?

I am presently considering purchasing a 5 channel amp and am torn between a Proceed Amp 5 and an EAD PowerMaster 1000. The power difference is 200wpc vs. 125wpc in favor of the PM. Just wondering what experiences y'all have had with either of these products.
lo_legend
Having had both, I would strongly advise the ead. I do not know your speakers, but with both Totem and Revel, I found the Ead to be both smoother, and somewhat better dynamics. Clearly, this is system dependent, but imho the ead is a better amp, and a better value as well. good luck.
I don't know about the amps, but the EAD TheaterMaster Signature sounded way better than the Proceed AVP in my system (B&W Matrix 801 S3, Krell KAV 500). The EAD had a more transparent, airy, dynamic, and musical sound with a slightly recessed presentation relative to the AVP.

If the amps are of the same sonic family I'd definitely pick the EAD!
I own the EAD and think it is a great amp. Take a look a Audioreview.com. The last time I looked all the Powermaster amps. had a full five stars on all models.

Tim
I personally own the PM1000 and absolutely love this amp. I am mainly a 2 channel person but have only one room so have to get the best of both worlds. Am driving a pair of Dynaudio Crafft Monitors and the EAD makes these babies sing. If you can find one, GO FOR IT!!!!

Steve Bachman
Phoenix, AZ