Problems with Paypal payment?

Hi folks, 

I can't seem to get the Paypal method of payment to connect correctly.  Is that no longer supported?  Has anyone gotten that to work when the list an item for sale in the last day or so?

I haven't sold on here is a while, so the interface is new to me, but when I get to the part where I have to select payment methods, I can select Paypal, but then a popup window opens and nothing happens...

Any advice?
mjm6
I just tried to sell a pair of headphones via Audiogon. I tried several times but I am no longer able to use Paypal. My only option is to connect with a Stripe account. I started to go through this process but it treats me like a business and wants too much info like my last for SSN digits.

I have been a member since 2005 with many transactions. Score is 123 with 100%
I liked the simplicity of PayPal and have only had a couple of issues that were eventually resolved. Since there is no other way to accept payment that is available than Stripe I am done. I tried contacting someone at Audiogon but I get caught in the endless loop of BS... Audiogon was good but now I am fed up. . Perhaps I will be more happy at US AudioMart
Bye Bye Audiogon
Sincerely,
Pilrem
Pilrem
Not sure why you have had such problems with customer service here.
I have had to reach out numerous times and ALWAYS had prompt responses and courteous service.
Even at weekend.
Most odd.