Problems with my Tri-Vista 300--Need some help

My new Tri-Vista integrated has worked beautifully for a month, but yesterday, for the first time, I discovered that no sound is coming through the right terminals into the speaker. I tried shifting speakers and cables around and found that it has to originate with the amp. The amp has two sets of binding posts, but in changing the speaker cables to either of them, I've still gotten no sound out of the right side. Could this be a problem with an internal fuse, and if so, and since I have no MF dealers here in Korea (I bought off the net), what might be my options in terms of getting the amp repaired? Any suggestions?
washline

Showing 2 responses by rgcards

Dear Washline,

Number one MF has plent of "tri-vistor" tubes. Number two the "tri-vistor" is a made up name for a tube that I believe is still in production or at least still available at many places. On the MF web sites one of the reviews that you can download has the noame of the tube printed. It is made by raytheon and costs about 20 bucks
Dear Wasline,
It is called 5703 tube. Tube world sells them for 9.99. They are still used in microphones. Frankly I would be suspicious of the tech who told you they went bad. If they did there is probably something very wrong with the amp.