Problems with Bluesound Vault and PC app finding Node2 that are wireless

Does anyone else have this problem?   My PC is hardwire LAN to the Bluesound Vault2 and the wireless router.   The two Bluesound Node 2's are wireless.   About 50% of the time, the Bluesound App on the PC cannot find one or both of the nodes.    I have the same problem with Roon as well.   It is very frustrating but I don't see anyway out of this.
128x128spatialking
I, too, am having issues with Bluesound.
Spotify skips, Deezer repeats.
They have been good at responding to my requests, but after some update in September, I have been having nothing but problems-none of which is resolved.
Please do open a ticket. You can do it on the 'Help' tab on the BS app.
Before you do that, just make sure you are on the latest OS for both the Nodes and App. You can find that on the 'Settings' tab.
HTH
Bob
I have made multiple calls to customer service over the holiday weeks and they haven’t answered.  I am off tomorrow and will try one last time but I’m ready to move on from Bluesound.  Am thinking of Bryston BDP 2 or 3, since I have a Bryston DAC
I have both the Vault2 and Node2 and can't remember it EVER dropping out . I'm sorry you gentlemen are having that issue. That would be frustrating.
@Mahler,
You have to put in a ticket through the app Help tab. They get back very quickly.
B
I have not had any issues with my BlueSound Node 2 dropping out, or any of my other streaming devices (Roku, Oppo, Marantz, etc.) since I upgraded my router a little over a year ago.  I spent about $200 on the router and that fixed a lot of issues I'd been having, other than devices sometimes not seeing each other because they auto-connected to a different SSID after a power or internet outage.  I can stream 4K content to the same location where my Node 2 is sitting.  It could be your Node, but I'd look elsewhere first.