Problem with Denon CDRW1500

Anyone who owns a Denon CDRW1500.

Can you please tell me if there is a special brand or rated speed of CDR I need to be using. Everything I try is not recognized as a valid audio disc.

thanks,
DC
doctorcilantro
A lot of CDR's are not compatble with a home deck - only computer burners. You need to get the kind that is also home audio readable. It will say this on the packaging.
Post removed 
I have a Linn Genki which choked on all CDRs. After experimenting with different recorders and different CDR brands, I just found a combination that works.

Plextor CD/DVD Computer Burner (purchased at Frys Electronics)
Maxell CD-R Music PRO (purchased at Wal-Mart)
Roxio Creator Classic Software (received free with Plextor) with the following configs:
1. Writespeed - 4x (slowest)
2. Buffer Underrun Protection (checked)
3. Enable VariRec laser intensity (set to 2x)
Note - Its possible that you may not need to config Roxio like this, but these are the recommended settings for the most stubbord CD players. Best of Luck.

Steve
still no go. I have two 3 pc's one with 4 burners but I want this DENON to work for digital source recording

UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Cilantro,

Can you clarify what's not recognizing the "audio disc". Is it a CD player you are using after a burn session, or is it the Denon CDRW while attempting a burn session?
Yes, it is the CDRW1500. It won't let me dub or record a to blank disc. I talways says 'Use Audio CD' but I have tried multiple brands andd pored over the manual time & time again. I just ordered a 1-24X disc from here: http://www.electronicscity.com/index.php?cPath=120_121&osCsid=941321d433b621ce027f99924f8c4b1d

wtf...now they say they're aren't any? oh man.........

JC
Post removed 
Cilantro,

I am having the same problem you describe when I try to record - very bizzare considering when I put a blank disk in the right tray it scans it and then the "CD-R" indicator light turns on in the lower left corner of the display. Still it says UseAudioCD. Please advise if you find a disk that works - I'll do the same.

jw