Proac Tablette 10 and Response DB3

Hi,

Has anyone heard either of these models?

The Tablette 10 has been out for a little while and there are a couple of reviews on them, one at Tone Publications and the other at their dealer in Scotland,  The Music Room.

The Response DB3 is new, so I haven't been able to find much on them.
irish
Stewart, Thanks for providing more information. I had been anxiously following this as I am trying to build a budget second system for my attic! My main system has the Response 2.5 which I am still enjoying.

The new models and their naming / model range is throwing me a bit off. So, with Tablette Anniversary and Studio 118 gone, is the Tab 10 now the most budget friendly model? And then there is  DB1, DB3 and D Two!. What is the difference between Tablette series and the Response series? Is the next step up from Tablette 10 is the DB3?

I am currently visiting London and hoping some local dealers here will have all the bookshelf models for me to demo so I can figure out the difference! 
Hi Stewart, 

Did you  cancel the D148 from the Studio series line ?
Is a new model coming soon to replace the 148 ?

Hi Stewart,

Do you mean there will be a new Tablette 10 Signature this coming summer? What will be the technical differences and expected improvements (sound quality) between the Tablette 10 and 10 Signature?
Hi Steward,
What would be suggested/recommended bi-wire cables for Proac d48 in £500-£1000 range?
What cables do you use yourself?