Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
These speakers are like monitors. Listening to "Road To Escondido". I like the entire album, musically. But the Recording on this CD is pretty compressed.
Nevertheless, I have not experienced this music in "full spectrum" before. One thing is for sure - a loudspeaker makes or breaks a listening listening experience. Basically some albums that I thought were "alright" before, sound so  musical. 
Mil, the footers shootout so far has the HRS Nimbus, Symposium rollerblocks and the Iso Acoustics as great ones.  The Iso, for the price have been awesome.  He's doing the Shun Mook and Magico right now.
@ctsooner please provide some more specific information on the exact HRS product(s) used.

Thanks.
Thanks for the update @ctsooner . I would love to get the IsoAcoustic GAIAs, sometime in the future.
The footers were the HRS Nimbus.  The shelf was the new Vortex.  The thing is that they make different shelves depending on whether or not you have a sheet metal cabinet or one that is made of thick plate or even CNC machined.