primaluna gear, avalon eidolon speakers, cardas

I just purchase some primaluna diologue 7 mono amps and their best preamp. I have some Avalon Eidolon Vision speakers to go with all this. I also have all Cardas Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cable. I don't have it all hooked up yet. Any one have an opinion on this set up.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoodworker

Showing 4 responses by reynolds853

Woodworker,

Have you had an opportunity to listen to your system yet and if so perhaps share your thoughts?
Glai,

Yep, Reynolds 853 is the tubing used for my Waterford road bike. You must be a cyclist too to have caught that?
I agree with Reprince and Roxy54 regarding this thread.

Vicdamone: I looked up your bikes up and they certainly seem to be ones that will give you some great rides. I wish you many safe miles.

I've been riding since the late 70's and have stayed with steel. These are the bikes I still have:

1980 Team Raleigh with Campy Super Record (Reynolds 531 tubing)

Circa 1993 Schwinn Waterford Paramount with Campy C-Record (True Temper OS tubing)

Circa 2008 Waterford SR22 with Campy Super Record 11 speed groupo (Reynolds 853 tubing)

Mountain bikes:
Circa 1992 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp with Simano Deore XT (Tange Prestige tubing)

2011 Specialized Epic Comp with a combination of XT and XTR componenents (M5 tubing)

Since I ride the mountain bikes on old railway right of way trails (cross country riding rather than technical trails) I use the same length crank arms on them as my on the road bikes.

Only problem is that I don't ride as much as I should!

Cheers,

John