Primaluna Dialogue poremium, Rogue Cronus Magnum II or Jolida 801...who can advise me?

So good morning all..
I am a novice to tubes and an old guy as far as Solid State goes. I am taking the plunge into tubes and planning on an integrated amp.
Currently I have a close to 30 year old set of Paradigm Export Monitors that I bought new many years ago and still are in awesome shape, with a sensitivity around 89dB, but am planning on a set of Tekton Design Lore speakers at 98 dB....I listen primarily to vinyl and although I have heard the PL recently in southern NH at Audio Video Therapy, I like the pricing of the Rogue better and the fact it has both a headphone amp and a Phono stage built in. Who has experience with both and what are our thoughts? And just for entertainment purposes, I also am considering the Jolida 801 Integrated....
Thanks!

128x128eag618
The Primaluna does have a headphone amp built in as well... as long as you go with the HP.
I haven't hear of QC issues with PL (and I have one) but I have with Jolida, so Ive never owned one. 

for 98dB sensitivity, the PL non-HP would be more appropriate.
It really is an amp "for life" if you want it to be. I think the PL is an awesome "blueprint" of an amp to build on and play with for years.
I'm not a big "tube-roller", but changing out the stock tubes for some carefully selected KT88s and 12Au7s has absolutely pinpointed the best sound for my speakers and room. that is the beauty for me. I can change speakers, but the PL will still drive them well. 
If you want a well built reliable tube integrated that sounds wonderful the PL is a no brainer. 

Has anyone heard both and can compare the difference in sound between the Dialogue Premium and Dialogue Premium HP? Obviously there is a power difference, with the HP having 8 power tubes versus 4 in the regular model. But with efficient speakers will they both sound the same?

Thanks

@jetter 

I have the HP's as mono's driving my Maggie's and they sound glorious. I started it off with one HP driving my Maggie's and it sounded pretty damn good at moderate levels. Maggie's are 86db so I had to go with the HP version. What speakers are you driving?

Cheers