Primaluna Dialogue poremium, Rogue Cronus Magnum II or Jolida 801...who can advise me?

So good morning all..
I am a novice to tubes and an old guy as far as Solid State goes. I am taking the plunge into tubes and planning on an integrated amp.
Currently I have a close to 30 year old set of Paradigm Export Monitors that I bought new many years ago and still are in awesome shape, with a sensitivity around 89dB, but am planning on a set of Tekton Design Lore speakers at 98 dB....I listen primarily to vinyl and although I have heard the PL recently in southern NH at Audio Video Therapy, I like the pricing of the Rogue better and the fact it has both a headphone amp and a Phono stage built in. Who has experience with both and what are our thoughts? And just for entertainment purposes, I also am considering the Jolida 801 Integrated....
Thanks!

128x128eag618

Showing 2 responses by mr_m

Stereo5
It's interesting you mentioned "went back to McIntosh solid state which is almost as good as tubes but not quite."

I had a Mac SS C-45 pre and   MC-402 SS power. I bought a Rogue Pharaoh hybrid integrated amp in an effort to downsize for a large move I was making. Long story short, the Rogue crushed the Mac combo. Took all of 20 seconds of listening. IMO.
Stereo5. 
That's interesting. I guess it really depends on the other equipment it's connected to, and to who's ears are listening! We agree to disagree.....No???