Preamp recommendations for my system please

I think it’s now time in my audio journey to find a quality preamp. A pair of JC1 monoblocks are driving Wilson Yvette. dCS Bartök is ordered and will be my digital side (with a Roon Nucleus). Luxman PD171-A with Jelco 850 tonearm and Hana ML cart, with a Channel D Lino C 2.2 phono stage, on the analog side. 

I’d like the preamp to be truly balanced. Needs two pair of balanced/XLR inputs (phono stage and steamer/DAC). Under $10K if at all possible. My short list includes:

Audio Research LS28

Audio Research Ref 6SE (used only and still probably a stretch)

Ayre Acoustics KX-5 Twenty

Backert Labs Rhythm 1.3 

Parasound JC2

You’re going to ask me what I’m looking for in a preamp. Beyond what I’ve mentioned, I honestly don’t know. I’m open to all suggestions. I appreciate the help of this forum. Thank you. 

kcpellethead

Townshend Audio Allegri Reference preamp..It's a passive preamp. I think it has everything you listed. Look into it. 

I just received mine yesterday to run a pair of Jeff Rowland Model 12 monoblocks driving JM Lab/Focal Mezzo Utopia's. 

My phono pre is a tube Rogue Audio Ares Magnum. With a Vertere MG-1 TT for stereo and a Basis Audio TT as my mono table. 

Good luck!

"Not very enlightened. I already have both ROON and Qobuz. Along with on air FM access to one of the best radio stations in the world on an incredible tuner. This station plays mostly music that I have never heard before (and I know music). My classic SACD player, that was modified 20 years ago, stil sounds like a million bucks on things like my SACD of DSOTM. Not going to get that musical experience with Qobuz or Tidal. Considerd yourself a little enlightened."

Your digital setup must be pretty mediocre then if you can’t get Qobuz into it in high quality. They have every SACD ever released in even higher quality than was available on disk. Roon can also access local hard drive storage as well. And there’s probably 100000 internet radio stations. And let’s not mention the degraded quality passing the signal through all the extra circuitry and interconnects. Yuck, disgusting. I haven’t ran a preamp for 20 years now.

@amplifierdude My digital is actually excellent read some of my posts on the subject to likely learn some things. I have been with ROON even before they released the first product and use almost every feature on it. I also setup (for $$) ROON based streaming listening stations for audio shows.

If you have had decent gear for 20 years and you make such comments then I must conclude it is your hearing that is deficient. Streaming radio vs over the air FM, sure thing. Have fun in your digital world.