Preamp PC - Elrod Sig II or SR Tesla T2 or ??

I need to improve upon my pc situation at the preamp.

I've heard many good things on the SR T2 tesla line pc.... and have an Elrod Sig III supplying a RSA Haley which in turn feeds the mono blocks, and would also likely feed the Thor line stage preamp.

Any thoughts on these two or another pc for my preamp would be appreciated a lot.

Thanks much
blindjim
Well said Jim, You know your system the best and done your research and I'm sure you are satisfied with the results.

I dont use the T2 in my system, I found it to be too neutral. I preferred the Precision AC, Holograms and the T3 PC's. They all sound different. But do have a house sound I love.

I used to have the Signature 10's and compared to the new Tesla SC, I found them to be dry. Have you considered a speaker cable upgrade? If you dont want to spend the cash on a Synergistic upgrade. Give Morrow Audio speaker cables a try. Very lively and huge soundstage with a 60-day money back guarantee. And Mike will make the cables to any lengh. Its worth a try.
Joeyboynj

I appreciate the thoughts herein. Thanks.

Sig 10 x2 active speaker cables sound dry? ....I'd beg to differ with you on that point alone. Until the shielding is fully active, I'd say yes... afterwards though, I'd say no.

I needd to get off that fence I'm sure and really get serious as to another speaker cable upgrade perhaps, but truth be told, they seem to really get out of the way in my deal very well indeed.

Add to that I'd prefer to move my 2 ch gear closer to the speakers first and cut the length and associated costs by perhaps more than half I suspect. Albeit then what? I'm thinking maybe Nirvana SX Ltds there too... if they are like their IC siblings.

I'll remain mindful of your suggestion however... it would be nice to not have to plug into the wall, yet more cabling.
Having had a Elrod sig 2 on my Phonostage for about 6 weeks, I cannot recomend it enough!
Previous cables were a home made silver effort, shunyata taipan, and an xlo.

The Elrod, bought weight and a musicality that I hadn't heard in my system before, soundstage depth and width increased by no small margin, with details to boot.
Good luck
Jmcgrogan2, What are your impressions on the Electraglide S.O.T.U. I almost bought one to try.
Thanks, Joe
John,
I'd also like to know your impressions of the Electraglide S.O.T.U.
Thanks.