Preamp Output Capacitor: Mundorf Supreme vs. Supreme Silver Oil

Anyone compared the bass response of these two caps?  I bought the Supremes for trial purposes and really loved what they did to my system's imaging (front to back layering) and immediately bought the Silver Gold Oil Supremes.  Unfortunately while they were smoother, more beautiful, and even better at imaging, they had no bass (actually, they lost bass as they broke in).  Anyone know how the Silver Oil's fit into the line?  

I'm using them in a Don Sach's DS2 Preamp ( https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7983).  

Thanks.
128x128cal3713
The sound character of the particular output capacitor will have a much greater effect than the different measured cutoff frequency with a 100K load (23 vs 8 Hz).  
For example, a Mundorf Silver/Gold/Oil sounds “thin” regardless of cutoff frequency; an older InfiniCap would sound even more thin and lightweight.  On the other hand, a .68uf Copper V-Cap with a 100K load will have deep, powerful, full-bodied bass despite the measured response being down 3db at 23 Hz.
You're right!  That should teach me to do math in my head.  I dropped a digit.  

Of course that makes the issue of the value of the cap even less significant sonically.  With tube gear where the input impedance is typically 100K or more, a 0.68uf coupling cap is fine.  

With tube gear where the input impedance is typically 100K or more, a 0.68uf coupling cap is fine.
The smaller value you can get away with, the better the cap itself will sound (and no need for a bypass). That is why we have a direct-coupled output in our preamps, so that the significant cap in the circuit is only 0.1uf.