Preamp Output Capacitor: Mundorf Supreme vs. Supreme Silver Oil

Anyone compared the bass response of these two caps?  I bought the Supremes for trial purposes and really loved what they did to my system's imaging (front to back layering) and immediately bought the Silver Gold Oil Supremes.  Unfortunately while they were smoother, more beautiful, and even better at imaging, they had no bass (actually, they lost bass as they broke in).  Anyone know how the Silver Oil's fit into the line?  

I'm using them in a Don Sach's DS2 Preamp ( https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7983).  

Thanks.
128x128cal3713
@grannyring Finally sprung for the duelund cast tinned copper. These capacitors are absolutely amazing. Now I have them in my dac (audio mirror tubadour III se), pre, and speaker crossover. They just sound so natural. 
They are easily the finest sounding cap I have ever used and I have used most of them 🤪 They are as you say so natural and real sounding.   
I have tried a lot of capacitors over the years and my finding with the Mundorf Silver/Oil is the same as mentioned above. If they maintained the sound of the initial 100 hours, it would be one of my favorite capacitors for a warmer tone. 
The capacitor I like for good tone as well as maintaining good detail is the DynamiCap. We switch over to these in our upper end Purity Audio Design Reference and Statement preamps with the Statement being the Stealth version.
For clarity and more 'in your face' the ClarityCap CMR are a very good capacitor. 

@ cal3713

How much better are the Deulunds tinned over the Miflex in your Sach's pre?

Thanks,
Wig
Hi @wig , a lot of people seem to love the Miflex's and I'm sure they are great performers in many systems.  In mine, they sounded good, but removed almost all the front to back layering that my system is capable of.  I really enjoyed the Sach's pre and was feeling content with it, but when I installed the Mundorf Supremes, all of a sudden I had another  2-3 feet of meaningful depth to the imaging.  I didn't know what I was missing, but in comparison, the Miflexs were almost two-dimensional. 

Moving up to Mundorf Silver/Gold/Oils added another foot to the depth of the imaging (and also reduced the bass to a level that I couldn't accept until I added in new subwoofer amplifiers that could boost my bass a bit). 

Moving on to the Duelund's probably took out that extra foot, but made the sound more real/natural.  They're also a little cleaner and more precise in terms of locating instruments in the soundstage.  

I think whether the Deulunds are worth it or not (vs the Miflexs) will really depend on the depth capabilities of your system's imaging. 

It's been too long for me to accurately comment, but I want to guess that they're more tonally similar than different (whereas V-Cap TFTFs and Mundorfs will definitely both shift the tone in different directions).  

Hope that helps.