Preamp Output Capacitor: Mundorf Supreme vs. Supreme Silver Oil

Anyone compared the bass response of these two caps?  I bought the Supremes for trial purposes and really loved what they did to my system's imaging (front to back layering) and immediately bought the Silver Gold Oil Supremes.  Unfortunately while they were smoother, more beautiful, and even better at imaging, they had no bass (actually, they lost bass as they broke in).  Anyone know how the Silver Oil's fit into the line?  

I'm using them in a Don Sach's DS2 Preamp ( https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7983).  

Thanks.
128x128cal3713
@grannyring and yes, definitely putting some Duelund's in. Unfortunately I didn't know my amp's input impedance was modifiable... I actually have to re-buy the exact same caps I sold you. It's been fun learning about building/modifying equipment. Still mostly playing Legos, but learning is fun.
@ricgoretti. If you look at my system pictures, you can see the Mundorfs in there, they're not large. I think they're 2uf, plenty of room. And despite some of the criticisms, I really do enjoy them. Especially if you've got a system that images nicely. If I had too much bass instead of too little, I'd be gushing about the supreme silver/gold/oils. Really beautiful tone and imaging. And not nearly as expensive as the Duelund and v-cap options. 
If you read a lot of capacitor discussions, you can see some other people finding that the bass response of the s/g/o decreases over the first 300 hours (e.g. https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/mundorf-silver-gold-in-oil-supreme-caps-any-good).
@cal3713 ,Thanks for the link, I just wondering what cause the bass response decreased.
@imhififan Yeah, no idea at all. I didn't really believe it until I experienced it. Loved the caps for the first few days and then the bass just receded. I switched over to the normal Supremes and it was back.
@grannyring Finally sprung for the duelund cast tinned copper. These capacitors are absolutely amazing. Now I have them in my dac (audio mirror tubadour III se), pre, and speaker crossover. They just sound so natural.