Preamp help needed - max $ 2500

The sound im looking for " Vocals and instruments have a truer, more natural tonal balance, realistic timbre; the sound projecting into the listening room with increased spatial qualities."
grisslehamn
Without knowing a whole lot more about your system and musical tastes. Based on what you ahve asked for I would recommend a used tubed pre-amp from conrad johnson either a premier 14 or 17ls1.
I have tried several both SS and tubed and the most accurate/natural-sounding by far is the Placette Active. You can pick one up for that price used if you are a bit patient. 10audio has reviews.

They like the Dodd battery-powered tube premp in the tube preamp category. It looks like one I would like as well.

I took a look at some of your old posts and saw you considering Bryston or Krell. If I had those amps, I may want something more mellow on teh preamp. That is why folks need to know the rest of you srystem.
I second Jerrym303's comments especially if you veered off this amp course and purchased something other than Bryston or Krell.
I agree with the tube preamp recommendations above. Also worth considering used in that price range are the McIntosh C2200 and the Rogue 99 Magnum.
The BAT VK-31SE is a highly regarded tubed that can be found used in your range.
Another option which is tubed but not "tubey"; very neutral and good detail is First Sound Presence DLx Mk2 which should be right in your price range.
I have two preamp which are serving me very well. The Joule Electra LA-100 mk3 and the Dehavilland Ultraverve. Both the preamps are fantastic with good details and excellent dynamics. Both of them fits your budget.
The McIntosh C2200 or the DeHavilland Ultraverve 2 are my recommendations. I had a Rogue Magnum 99 and it was terrible.

Arthur
I would add the Aesthetix Calypso. Has all the qualities you seek, plus balanced/RCA inputs, outputs and 2 sets of outputs.
I would look at VAC, used. Its tubes and its great, besides the fact that they don't break. VAC lets the music through as well as some and better than most, IMHO. Great detail, musicality and naturalness of the sound. Kevin is also great to deal with for tips and pointers.
Audio Horizons TP 2.1 or the new Dodd pre amp.At their respective price points you can't surpass the performance.Both outshine the Calypso,and let me be clear,they did in my system.
Thanks all for your help ! The preamp i have today is Advance Acoustic MPP-505. Use it with furutech(rhodium)/agile cable powercord + acme and hifituning fuses (havent decide yet wich of fuses i like best).