Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Would love to hear one, too. Wouldn’t want to deal with all those tubes, though. At least now we know that Mick has been sandbagging us on other models holding back his stock of old tubes. ;-)
Hi
Does anyone have a copy if the one sheet ownr's manual for the Syrah? You know the one that shows what input jacks are where.
If you do could you please contact me to possibly e-mail me  copy.

Thanks,
Ira
Usually from L to R... 1-2 of phono inputs, 3-4 inputs, then 3-4 outputs, just work backwards using you speakers to determine where the outputs start.

Steve

Agree! In the near future, I may be looking to go up to a 6SN7 Cabernet from the Chardonnay, with the thought to ask Mick to let out all the stops in terms of materials quality. I have no interest in the dual though, as I’m happy with the 6SN7 sound, not feeling the need to play with two options, and have spent more than enough money in arriving at a set of tubes I really like (Treasure Globe, early ‘60’s RCA 6L6GC and Sophia Aqua 274B).