Pre-amp match for Moscode 600

I could use some advice on a good pre-amp match for a Moscode 600, especially if it is affordable advice. Speakers are Thiel 3.0a's.
Thanks,
BRD.
bdunne

Showing 2 responses by lou_3rd

Sank can do good work, but I would not let him tie my shoe! Want details, do a search under Sank, my comments are here to be found.

V/R,

Lou
Hi Dan,

I am glad things worked out for you. I used to recommend him, even after he was as many as 5 months late in delevery. It got to the point that I agreed with any stupid thing he came up with. He wanted to put my preamp into a wooden case, it looked so bad that my friends and I called it the ugly ducklng, but disagreeing with Sank drew protests about how he was unable to work under pressure.

I have worked with others that mod gear, and I now do mods for other, at cost, no labor charges. I'd be very surprised if anyone I have dealt with would have anything bad to say about me. I have a record on eBay and Audiogon, over 130 or so deals, and by all acounts I am a reasonable person to work with. Heck, if I was supposed to work on your preamp, if I were supposed to have it done in 30 days, and 6 months later you got it back in a crappy looking box, I can send you pictures, would you say positive things about me? Yet I was still understanding, and was still saying positive things about Sank, till he screwed me again. I suppose I should have not given him a second chance, in retrospect, but that really is the point, I gave him every oppertunity, and he just nailed me time and again. I wish it were not so.

Best Regards,

Lou