Pre-amp for Rowland Model 102

I'm looking to match a pre-amp to my JRDG Model 102 class D amp. I figure the Capri would be a good match since it also has a switched mode power supply, but, how well would a Klyne or Ayre K5xe match? Thanks.
feds
Guido, PC1 converts 110VAC to 175VDC and 240VAC to 385VDC according to Jeff Rowland info:

http://jeffrowlandgroup.com/kb/questions.php?questionid=191

Most of the gear won't work with DC voltage at all because of transformer.
Guidocorona,

Thanks for the answer. No need to apologize for being unscientific, this isn't a classroom. Just to clarify, your description of treble IM, to me, sounds like its a matter of getting timbre correct. Not an easy thing to do but its extremely important.

Feds,

The above comments make me think what it is that I like about my Rowland 112. When I first got it, I definitely thought it was rolled off in the HF's. The more time I spent with the amp, however, made me change my opinion. All the information is there. Cymbals sound like cymbals and not like you took a piece of metal dropped it on a hard floor. I'm pretty sure I was mistaking the amp being rolled off, when it was just doing a very good job of making the HF's sound like what they are supposed to be, instead of noise. The amp does have some flaws, though. Thats why I was curious about your 102.
Hi Guido,

Thank you for the info, I had read your feedback on the PC1 a few weeks back. I think the PC1 (or a simple DIY OPS-U500-385 conditioner) would be a nice upgrade. Have you had a chance to compare the 201s with Lundahl transformers to the 102?

For now I'll keep looking for a used Capri or Klyne. The K5xe also a possibility.
Hi Feds, regretably, I have not had the opportunity of listening to M102. Looking at published specs, I suspect that M201 may yield a somewhat greater staging and imaging, and perhaps a bit more authority... M102 yields 100W over 8 Ohms and 200W over 4 Ohms with 11 Amperes of peak output current; M201 is rated at 250W over 8 Ohms and 500W over 4 Ohms with peak output current of 35W. On the other hand, specs alone may not tell the whole story: I have heard a few times M201 running out of steam On MagnePan 1.6 and Vienna Beethoven Grands. G.
I purchased a Capri a few years ago on the advice of Guidocorona, to replace an ARC LS25Mkll, and it is outstanding. The optional phono card is great too. I had hoped that the next Rowland model wouldn't be 4X the price, so I'm happy to keep the Capri.