Power strip for sequenced preamp/amp turn on and turn off?

I have both a tube preamp and power amp and religiously follow the mantra of "preamp on first, the amp on... then amp off and preamp off."  Well, yesterday, I got tripped with and reversed the sequence and swear that I have never heard 3-4 seconds of distortion ever so awful out of my speakers until the electronics settled down.  I don't think I blew a driver, but it could have had a good effect on the speakers.  

I am lead to believe that their are "power strips" or devices that you can connect one's amp and preamp to that will automatically sequence the amp and preamp turn-on and turn-off.   Can anyone head me in the right direct for such a device? 
whitestix
@trianglezerius 
Do you use another power conditioner brand for audio ?
or is your amp  connected in the wall socket ?
@trianglezerius 
I am a bit surprised because  the two outlets , dedicated to Amps or Sub , are supposed to be  ´´ unfiltered ´´
I own both : APC H10 and APC H15 . 
May be , my ears are getting to old to  hear the difference.

I have tried the APC on every amp I have owned since getting it, Everything From a Rogues Tempest III to a Roksan Caspian MKII. It killed dynamics on  every amp so I bought a Pi Audio Groups Uberbuss which doesn't limit current.
@trianglezerius
Thanks . I will take a look at Pi Audio Groups Uberbuss. I realy appreciate.
My power amplifiers ( solid state ) and my processor are  ´´ ON ´´  24/7   , so I do not use  the ´´ delay’´ feature.

A follow up:   today hooked up a Panamax MR4300 power strip, which has RFI, EMI, and surge protection that the Uberbuss does not, and my music sounds just fine.  I can see on the front of the Panamax that my wall voltage has varied between 121V and 123V during the day, all well-tolerated by my components.  The Panamax has plugs for power components as well as line components -- 8 in all, but as a practical matter, only half of them are usable if you have upscale power cords with their large-diameter male connectors.  It works for me.