Power cords: Kimber Kable Palladium

Anyone have experience with the Kimber power cords.

I read an Audio Bacon review suggesting they have great timbre and tonal qualities.

Looking for a PC for my DAC

mpomerantz

How do the WyWires contrast with the Kimber with respect to tonality and timbre?

@maxima95 :

jasonbourne52 - The OP asked for input from those who have experience with Kimber PCs.  Your post is non-responsive.  If you don't have experience, you could find another thread to pollute.

Don’t worry about Jason Bourne. He will have the first say in all cable threads. Same party line. Terrible habit, I know. 

To the OP, Kimber Kable’s forte IMO is not power cords. I have owned them sever years ago, and they were average at best. Kimber however does great speaker cables and interconnects.

I would recommend you take a look at these:

https://zavfinousa.com/collections/power-cables

The Kimber Palladian are very quiet, mellow, good tonal balance, brightness is non existent.No wywires experience.

mdrone

I do not have experience with the Palladium’s, but with the PK10 Gold which at the time was right below in the line.  The PK10 Gold is a very nice PC, but I found it a little soft, not being fast or revealing, pleasant but held back. When comparing to WyWires, even the Silver Series it was very evident. The WyWires breath, very extended and throw a huge stage which is really just dropping the noise floor, eliminating noise and getting out of the way. Very accurate cables, not overly warm/soft but not in your face either. One nice thing about the Kimbers is they are very flexible. Again, a nice PC and better than many but there’s better for the money too.

Have owned the pk 10 and 14 for years.

Love them and feel the description  would be quit, refined and smooth.