Power cords for Modwright 999es

I am a new convert in power cords. Previously i have a synergistic ac master and cardas golden cord, they only enhanced my system slightly and my system had an treble that was occasionally unpleasant on violins. A hydra 8 fed from elrod eps3s completely fixed this problem and now the treble is airy, extended, and yet very continuous and non fatiguing. Additional benefits are 3D imaging, transparency & base.
Changing these two pcs in my system has clear and audible differences immediately. I put the synergistic on the umbilical power supply and the dynamics, base, soundstage increased significantly. I really hoped that pc don't work so i can have a simple cheap sys but they do.

The modwright 999es takes two power cords (one to cdp & one to PS), anyone have any good suggestions.

P.S. Sorry for inventing this thread after the pc for apl 3910. I just need some help.
128x128glai

Showing 1 response by qdrone

I have The Revelation in my system which is rather warm and it sounds just right. Not to distract from the main thread but anyone have a recommendation on tubes for the Cd player. I have the Sony 999es and was using Cryo tung sols that were shipped with the player when i purchased them. Looking for something which will give me some more mid range detail. thanks..