power cord with Niagara 1200

Hello all-

I am tired of worrying about summer storms and am thinking of a Niagara 1200 for my system.  I have now Triode Wire Labs power cords running from components to the wall outlet.  (Big fan of TWL.)  What outlet should I purchase to run between the Niagara 1200 and the wall?  Audioquest?  Which one?  Or would it be better to stay with Triode Wire Labs for the whole system?

Thanks!

Margot
mcanaday
Post removed 
I agree the Audioquest power cords were designed to work with other Audioquest equipment.

But, I write that and I found that my DIY power cord (made out of 10 gauge solid .9999 silver with Furutech connectors) to be better than the HC Hurricane I was using with my Niagara 7000. 
I now use the Hurricane on my 1200 on a separate dedicated line for my JL F-113 subs.

ozzy
I've used the NRG-Y3, Monsoon, and Blizzard with my AQ 1200. The Blizzard has been my favorite so far. I moved from one to the other over the last year, mostly out of curiosity. None of them were disappointing. I think you'll be happy with whichever one that falls in your budget.
I kept my TWL PCs on my integrated and SACD player plugged into the Niagara 1200 and used an extra Cullen Cable 10GA PC I had lying around and it works fine. My system never sounded better.

All the best,
Nonoise
To be honest, no power conditioner will protect you from a lightning strike.
The AQ will probably do a better job than most,
but, yourbest bet is to install a whole house surge protector. They aren't very expensive to install, but provide peace of mind.
Of course, if you don't own your own home, then ignore the above.
Bob
I agree, even though I have 3 of the Audioquest Niagara power conditioners on my 3 dedicated lines I also have a whole house surge protector.

But, if I'm home and the lightning is close I still unplug.

ozzy
I'm using the niagara 1200 with the AudioQuest NRG Z3. I asked the dealer and he mentioned this was the recommended cable with the 1200. I have no complaints with this combo.

By the way, I'm also a fan of triode wire labs stuff and have several of Pete's cables. Awesome stuff!