Power Cord with great tone

Category: Cables

I am on a look out for a power cord which I would like to hook up on my Transport. Basically my aim is to buy the best possible power cord I can afford and place it right at the beginning of the chain so as to maximize its effect.

My chain is pretty neutral and typically the fine tuning I do at the source level finally turns out to be the flavor of the system. To this effect I want to give the best possible power cord to my source (starting with the transport).

In my priority list, the very first attribute is TONE. I am looking for a power cord with the most realistic tone. I am not really looking for a coloration here but something which does super tone in terms of realism. Vocals should sound almost in flesh and blood.

The second on my list would a quiet background without eating into the micro details. I have noticed that there is a thin line between quietness and loss of micro details. Putting it on transport I cannot afford to lose details.

The third attribute (if I can choose) would be airy and coherent soundstage.

My transport is a modded TEAC VRDS10. AFAIK it has the ability to deliver all these attributes in spades but needs suitable cabling.

My budget is $1000 max. I would look at used market in general.

My shortlists are:
- Transparent Powerlink MM
- Purist Audio Aqueous, Dominus or the 20th anniversary which ever is available in my budget

Both these cords I have shortlisted purely based on user comments. I do not have the luxury of listening to them since I stay at India where there is no "Cable Company".
I am expecting you guys to help me out here by describing your experiences with these cords so that I can take a call.

In case you would like to add to this shortlist, please feel free to do so. BTW, in the past I have heard a Yamamura Millennium 5000 power cord and with my transport it was stunning. It did everything I have on my list of priorities in the that order but unfortunately the company is no more and the cords are very rare on the used market.

Please do comment.
pani
Post removed 
Tvad, Macdadtexas, first off, apologies if I could not communicate my thoughts well. I would try to elaborate a little more:
My source is a TEAC VRDS10 + Reimyo DAP777 (TEAC is the transport)
Amplification : Symphonic line (Preamp is vacuum tube)
Speakers : ATC SCM40

The system already has plenty of all the things I have asked for (Great tone, airy stage etc) and I know they are capable of even more. Now it comes down to some fine tuning with cables. My IC and Speaker cables are doing extremely well. I am now looking at power cords.

In general I have found power cords to have equal or more effect as ICs and speaker cable to the final sound. Especially at the source. Now, every power cord is ought to bring in some characteristics to the sound. Hence, for me the characteristics I am looking at are as described in my post. First off, tonally they should do really well. I have heard many power cords which can swing the tones in a relatively less natural direction (just like ICs).
Power cords enhancing the staging and air in the presentation is also not uncommon. So on and so forth.

Hope I am a bit more clear.
I suppose the power cords I have mentioned in my first post is pretty popular, hence an opinion would really help.